Bryant University. The Character of Success



Although on-campus housing opportunities are limited for Graduate Students at Bryant, inquiries can be made to the Office of Residence Life at 401-232-6140. 

The vast majority of graduate students live in apartments in or near the town of Smithfield, RI. To find an apartment, or search for a roommate, here are some helpful links:


Bryant University has a contract with Rhode Island Public Transit Authority (RIPTA) Bus Number 52 provides transportation to students from the University to Providence, just 15 minutes away. The bus runs very frequently, about every 40 minutes and is very convenient for students who do not drive. 

The Bryant Transit authority (BTA) provides transportation to students for destinations like:

The BTA runs frequently and is easily accessible on campus. 

Visa Information 

In order to study at Bryant, international students must obtain a student visa. In order to be eligible for a student visa, a student must apply and be accepted to the Graduate School. 

To apply to the Graduate School, you must be a graduate of a four-year college or university. International students are required to submit: 

  • Application Documents 
  • Statement of Objectives 
  • Resume 
  • Recommendation 
  • GMAT Score 
  • TOEFL Score* 
  • International Student Statement of Finances 

Once you are accepted, the Graduate School will issue the I-20 form. You then must bring the I-20 form to the U.S. Consulate in your country who will issue the F-1 Student Visa. Please check with the consulate in your country to make sure you leave plenty of time to complete the process.